As an authorized reseller, we are excited to participate in the launch of E3D's highly-anticipated new hot end, the Revo™ Micro / Revo™ Six. However, demand is very strong and quantities are expected to be constrained.
Revo™ is available in 12V and 24V versions. Revo™ Six is a drop-in replacement for the popular E3D V6 hot end. It uses groove mount. Revo™ Micro is the new lightweight hot end design that weighs just 30g! It is rigidly mounted to the carriage using screws. More details on the E3D blog.
- One-handed nozzle change with cold hot end; no more burns!
- PTC heating element; much lower risk of thermal runaway, and faster heating!
- Revo™ Micro is lighter which means fewer artifacts when printing fast, and less inertia leading to lower mechanical wear on your printer's motion system.
- Revo™ Six is a drop-in replacement for E3D V6 so your existing E3D product investments are secure and can continue to be used.
- Should you order an E3D Revo? Thoughts on the new rapid-change ecosystem!
- Introducing RapidChange Revo from E3D
- E3D Sanjay Reveals All About Rapidchange REVO #TCT3sixty
- E3D Revo - The future of hotends? Impressions from the beta
- New Hotend By E3D - E3D Revo