Revo™ 60W HeaterCore
The Revo HeaterCore is a heating and sensing architecture for E3D’s RapidChange Revo ecosystem. It combines a powerful heater and temperature probe into a convenient, compact package and pairs perfectly with Revo High Flow Nozzles.
- The HeaterCore secures onto a Revo-compatible cold side using a Revo HeaterCore spring (included). After it’s attached, just screw in a Revo Nozzle, and you’re ready for simple, tool-free nozzle swaps that don’t need hot tightening.
- Heats up much faster than a typical heater block. It’s also designed to be much safer – a positive temperature coefficient (PTC) means power reduces as it gets hotter, reducing hazards in the event of a thermal runaway.
- Learn everything you need to know about the Revo HeaterCore in our blog.
- 1 x Revo 60W HeaterCore (24V)
- 1 x Revo HeaterCore spring
- 1 x Revo HeaterCore sock
- This product is only available in 24V. Please check your 3D printer’s power supply to get the correct rated components before purchasing. If you need help, check out this blog.
- Make sure you select the appropriate thermistor type for the firmware you are currently using. For example, typical E3D setups use the 104-NT thermistor (number 5 in Marlin firmware).