15 m Sample | 1.75 mm | Vinyl 303
Vinyl 303 is a high-tech filament made of polyvinyl chloride (PVC), widely used (commodity) plastic.
Thanks to its great properties, this is a perfect choice for functional prototyping, spare parts, or printing of objects for everyday use.
- Flame retardancy is given by its chemical structure (naturally without additives)
- Excellent chemical resistance to oils, salts, solutions, and water
- Functionality, toughness, rigidity
- Great hardness and mechanical properties
- High impact resistance
- Low warping
- Low moisture absorption
- High density
- Safe for use in electrical and electronic equipment
|Working temperature:||215–230 °C|
|Heated bed:||80 °C|
|Diameter tolerance:||+/- 0.05 mm|
|The length of the filament:||15 m|