TPU 98A 1.75mm 15m Sample Carrot Orange
Thermoplastic polyurethane with hardness 98 Shore A. A technical flexible filament that offers great mechanical properties such as high tear and tensile strength.
It is characterized by highly reversible deformation, resistance to ozone, oils, greases, and aliphatic alcohols. Wear resistance guarantees the durability of 3D printed products. Great for the printing of continually sliding parts or sealings.
- Can be used for the final surface treatment
- Great interlayer adhesion ensuring tear strength in all the directions
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Good rebound resilience
- High elasticity with highly reversible deformation
- Safe to use in electrical and electronic equipment
- Low warping
- BPA-free and styrene-free
|Working temperature:||220–240 °C|
|Heated bed:||50–60 °C|
|Diameter:||1.75 mm and 2.85 mm|
|Diameter tolerance:||+/- 0.10 mm|