Nylon CF15 1.75mm 15m Sample Carbon
Sale Sold out
Regular price $8.25 SGD
Regular priceUnit price per
This filament is made of polyamide 12 reinforced with 15 % of milled carbon fibers.
It is characterized by high strength, high thermal and chemical resistance, great processing stability, and rheological properties.
The material is suitable for the production of continually stressed parts, such as bearings, cogwheels, reinforcement parts, etc.
- Mechanical properties retained also under low temperatures
- Wear resistance
- Suitable for printing continually stressed parts
- Stiffness & strength
- Creep resistance (resistance against deformation under long-term load)
- Great temperature resistance
- High hardness
- Nice & smooth surface
- Low density
- Chemical resistance against a wide range of substances
- Improved tensile strength
- Low thermal expansion
- Safe to use in electrical and electronic equipment
|Working temperature:||235–260 °C|
|Heated bed:||80–110 °C|
|Diameter tolerance:||+/- 0.10 mm|
|The length of the filament:||15 m|